Furnace and Water Heater Repair With Our Fast & Affordable Servicing
Although it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact time you will have a furnace or water heater breakdown there is something you can do to minimize the headache and stress caused by such occurrences.
Our technicians are fully certified, licensed and bonded so saving our number on your phone or keeping it on your fridge is a good idea. We offer full water heater repair and furnace repair services so you will know exactly who to call if your heating and cooling system ever fails.
The Services We Offer
We are a professional HVAC contractor company and we have been a trusted source for all kinds of services related to water heaters and gas furnaces in Edmonton and the surrounding cities such as St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, and Baumont. You can call on us for:
- Furnace Repair – We repair all major brands of furnaces including but not limited to Carrier, American Standard, Amana, Trane, Goodman, KeepRite and Heil. Furnace won’t turn on? Home not being properly heated? Odd noises? Higher than normal energy bills? Heat exchanger cracked? Give us a call and we’ll be over right away!
- Water Heater Repair – Some of the brands that we are certified to perform complete repairs on include Navien, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, York, Goodman, Carrier and Bryant.
- Preventative Maintenance – Why wait for an emergency to have your appliances looked at? Be sure that you are prepared for the winter months by letting our certified technicians take an in-depth look at your systems. We will tell you honestly whether or not any further action should be taken.
We want to help you prepare for future breakdowns so we have compiled a list of tell-tale signs to look out for. If you keep vigilant and pay regular attention to your units, you could avoid a major catastrophe in the future.
What To Watch Out For
- Odd Noises – Usually, when a condenser or fan is about to give out, it will begin to make strange noises. Listen carefully when you first start up your furnace or water heater and keep an ear out for noises that you have never heard before.
- Ice Buildup – Airflow issues, dirty coils and other factors can lead to ide building up on your evaporator coils. Usually water dripping on coils is a normal occurrence since the purpose of your fan and coil are to draw moisture but when ice starts to build it could block airflow and this is terrible for the entire unit. Monitor your coils closely especially
in colder weather.
- Uneven Heating – If one room of your home is being heated by your furnace sufficiently while other portions of your home are not getting enough warmth this is usually a sign that you need to at least have your furnace mainteannced. Likewise, if you are experiencing strange pockets of cold water in between streams of warm water from your water heater, this could be a sign of sediment buildup in the tank that should be taken care of as soon as possible.
- Unusually Short-Cycles – This is probably the most noticeable sign that you should have your furnace looked at. You will notice that your furnace fires up for just a minute or so before shutting off again. This is extremely inefficient not to mention that your home will probably not get enough heat.
These are all relatively simple signs of imminent appliance failure so if you notice any of them in your home, it is best to get in touch with a licensed HVAC contractor service like ours as soon as possible to prevent total failure or further damage to your unit.
You Can Rely On Us For The Best Prices and Professional Repairs
When it comes to repairing or maintaining your water heater and furnace, no one offers a better deal in Edmonton or the surrounding areas than we do. Remember that all of our repairs are handled by trained professionals and that we are capable of repairing many different brands and models.
Don’t waste your time with other incapable HVAC repair companies. Get the help you need in a timely and affordable manner by working with us. We would be glad to give you a free quote for your repair or maintenance needs so give us a call right away.
Fill out your info below and we'll get in touch with you right away!